The Orleans Kids & Youth Triathlon programs will be partnering up with Zone3sports and ROC Swimming in order to provide a more convenient pathway for athletes to continue participating and competing in triathlons and the multi-sport lifestyle.
- Training, facility and coaching fees
- Triathlon Ontario membership (if you are already a member the cost will be reduced accordingly)
- One mandatory bike fit and tune-up before the program starts by Velo-Fix to verify road bike is safe and in good working order, valued at $79.
Registration is online at: https://ccnbikes.com/#!/events/roc-swimming-club Please choose ROC Swimming Club as your club choice.
Option A: May 14 – Aug 26 — $752 + hst
Option B: May 14 – Jun 30 only — $480 + hst
Option C: July 01 – Aug 26 only–$350 + hst
**Sign up NOW for Option A and get our Intro to Triathlon Program (4 weeks) included ($100 value) and you can start immediately as early as April 16th.**
- Between 8-17 years old
- Can swim 100’s under 1:45
- 10-12 athletes will be accepted
- Opportunity to train up to four times per week, with flexibility required to accommodate weather and individual needs
May 14-June 30
|Monday||15h30-17h00||Swim at Carleton + core/stability/stretch|
|Wednesday||18h00-19h00||Run or bike at Carine HS or Green’s Creek or Hornet’s Nest|
|Friday||15h30-17h00||Swim at Carleton + core/stability/stretch|
|Swim at Carleton
Cycling after swim at Carleton
July 3-August 26
|Monday||06h00-07h30||Swim at Carleton + core/stability/stretch|
|Wednesday||18h00-19h00||Run at Green’s Creek/Hornet’s Nest/|
|Friday||06h00-07h30||Swim at Carleton + core/stability/stretch|
|Saturday||08h00-10h00||Cycle/ outdoor swim – location TBA|